SilverSea Silver Wind Rio-Buenos Aires/30NOV

CASHIPman

i think i may have responded to you on the cruisemates board. just to reiterate, we took the rio to buenos aires cruise on the shadow almost two years ago and absolutely loved it. weve been on silversea a few times and each cruise was wonderful. be sure and spend some time in the two cities on either end as theyre endlessly fascinating. were planning to do a rio to capetown crossing in 2006 on silversea with several friends (assuming they offer one) and are looking at several other silversea options as well. for now were doing a round trip crossing on the QM2 on october/november with time in paris in between. hope you havve a great time on your trip.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Craig!

Wish l was going with you guys in Nov.

I am sailing solo on the Silver Wind on Feb 7 from Buenos Aires to Port Louis Mauritius (35 days) and haven't heard of any other FOD's on any of my cruises either.

Although i'm keeping my fingers crossed that l will run into some family at least on part of the trip.

I hope you guys have a great trip!

Is it your first time on Silversea?

It is mine. And l am so looking forward to it.

Wish you guys well!!

Colin....................................

Hey Craig!

Wish l was going with you guys in Nov.

I am sailing solo on the Silver Wind on Feb 7 from Buenos Aires to Port Louis Mauritius (35 days) and haven't heard of any other FOD's on any of my cruises either.

Although i'm keeping my fingers crossed that l will run into some family at least on part of the trip.

I hope you guys have a great trip!

Is it your first time on Silversea?

It is mine. And l am so looking forward to it.

Wish you guys well!!

Colin....................................

Hi Colin...

Your cruise sounds excellent!

This'll be our 2nd Silversea cruise. Our first was in June from Vancouver to Alaska. Great cruiseline but didn't see any FOD except for the ship's singer.

I did a review of our Alaska cruise here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=5538

Recently this board had a list of the 10 best cruiselines for gays/lesbians and Silversea didn't appear on this list. We felt completely comfortable on board but we did seem to be the only FOD amongst the passengers.

Australia, huh? Beatiful country! I've been to all states/territories except Tasmania and have always enjoyed it.

• 1 month later...

Archived