what drinks are free

Milk is free in the dining room and windjammer. Occasionally, depending on your waiter, you can get free soda at dinner in the dining room. I've gotten this before.

Coffee, hot chocolate, and hot tea are also available free in the Windjammer.

Juices and milk (I believe) are available and "free" at breakfast. You will be charged for juices at other meals. I think milk is free at all meals. Coffee is also free. They serve Seattle's Best in the Promenade Cafe all day. You will be charged for specialty coffees, soft drinks and all alcohol, all of which are available at many venues throughout the ship. They will swipe your sea pass to add the charges to your shipboard account. Soda cards are available for unlimited soda consumption for a weekly fee but I don't know the price.

I remember getting Orange juice free from room service in the evening. I ordered about 5 glasses for myself and sister to make screwdrivers in our cabin. Was never charged for the oj...

This was a couple years ago so maybe this has changed. Does anyone know what drinks are available free from room service???

Milk and Chocl. milk are included but only easy to access at breakfast. After that a waiter from WJ has to go and get it for you so we stocked up on Chocl. in the AM. for later. :) Regular milk is available for room service delivery but not chocl. :(

Archived