Bands on the Miracle

scperk

On another thread there was a comment that the band was new, but they could not tell my if it was the band in the big lounge or one of the "Music" bands...Is Music Manila still on the Miracle or have they left for their vacation??........Dennis

On another thread there was a comment that the band was new, but they could not tell my if it was the band in the big lounge or one of the "Music" bands...Is Music Manila still on the Miracle or have they left for their vacation??........Dennis

They were on over Christmas/ New Years when I was there. That had to be the best band I have ever heard on a cruise ship.

One of our Roll Call people knew the guys and was talking to them one night. I overheard them saying they were heading to the west coast. She was telling them they HAD to get assigned to the Elation (she and DH live in San Diego).

I didn't hear when they were leaving, but I wouldn't be surprised if that has happened.

They were a lot of fun. Really enjoyed them.

Thanks for the responses...the group that got off last week said they were there then...There was a band called Music Network on the Victory on our B2B that was really good...we sail in less than 3 weeks.....Dennis

Thanks for the responses...the group that got off last week said they were there then...There was a band called Music Network on the Victory on our B2B that was really good...we sail in less than 3 weeks.....Dennis

Hi Dennis ,

I've just posted the same question on the 1/26 Miracle roll call.

Mike

When I was on the Miracle in August I had "Music Boardwalk". They were great. I think Music Manila was the group that replaced them and they might be gone by now. Mary49

The cover band that was on the 1/26 cruise was "Music Unlimited". They played in Frankie and Johnnies and also during the Beatles production show. DH heard them in the club a lot and I thought they rocked in the Beatles show.

I wish we had a running list on these bands similar to the thread about the piano bar players. It would be great to know where they are so that you could book that ship; but I guess that would be hard to do. Just an thought. Mary49

They do move around a lot..there are several "Music" bands..the one on the Victory in feb 06 was Music Network and I know when they left there they went to the Triumph..They were outstanding and did a great job at the deck parties.....Dennis

The cover band that was on the 1/26 cruise was "Music Unlimited". They played in Frankie and Johnnies and also during the Beatles production show. DH heard them in the club a lot and I thought they rocked in the Beatles show.

I was on the miracle August of 2006, and loved the band that did the beatles show....it was a group from the Phillipenes. ARe we talkin about the same group?

We are going back on the miracle in April.......

I hope they are still there.

Denise

There are several "Music" bands...all are booked by someone out of the Phillipines...all are from the Phillipines and are very good....They all play classic rock tunes that are as good as the original bands...I guess that Music Manila has left the Miracle, I have several roll calls checking for me.....Dennis

I don't know if anybody's ever heard or seen the group "Music Mix". They were on the Legend about 2005 and boy were they good. The difference with this Music Band was they had a female lead singer. She was awesome. I use to think that were lip singing but I was soo wrong. I wonder how they all got together and became soo good with American Music. Even better than some of the originals. Mary49

Archived