Things to do with 15yr, 13yr, 3yr and 18mth

MNmomof4

Does anyone have excursion ideas for Cozumel for a family with kids (15,13,3,and 1)? I'm wondering if I should send DH on an excursion with the older boys while I do something else with the younger kids? We are doing a 4 day carnival cruise and Cozumel is our only port. I've also posted this on the family board. I'm stuck for ideas that would make our day fun and relaxing for everyone

Personally, I would put the 2 youngest up for adoption.:D

Just kidding.

Sorry, but this a perfect place to let my hair down. It isn't that I don't like kids, (they're ok if you get enough Bar-B-que Sauce on them), but mine are grown and gone and I like it that way.

If, and it is a big IF, I had 4 youngins in your age group, I would have to echo Vijmas. Paradise Beach or Chank. Flip a coin, grab a cab, or in your case a van and have a ball. There is something for everyone at either place.

Personally, I would put the 2 youngest up for adoption.:D

Just kidding.

Sorry, but this a perfect place to let my hair down. It isn't that I don't like kids, (they're ok if you get enough Bar-B-que Sauce on them), but mine are grown and gone and I like it that way.

If, and it is a big IF, I had 4 youngins in your age group, I would have to echo Vijmas. Paradise Beach or Chank. Flip a coin, grab a cab, or in your case a van and have a ball. There is something for everyone at either place.

Nice to see a sense of humor. :) I have never heard of echo so I will look that one up. Thanks for the tips. I do appreciate all the helpful advice

Clackey, I havent been able to find anything on echo nijam. Is there a link or something you can give me? I'm curious about this place. Thanks.

I meant to say that I agree with one of the other posters. Vigmas. I didn't mean to cause confusion although my wife claims that I am guilty of it constantly.

Archived