Message for lara h--I saw your son on Imagination!

bragstarr

Lara, I met up with your son Adam who works as a trainer on Imagination. I introduced myself and told him I had spoken with you on the boards and I was checking up on him. He seemed thrilled by the fact we had "spoken" and seems very happy; told me and my husband some stories. Also took a yoga class with him. I have a picture if you'll provide me with an email address!

You are so lovely to do that, you don't know how much that means to see him, and looking so happy as well. He really loves helping people keep/get fit, sometimes not an easy task on a cruise ship, esp a 4/5 day cruise as well. He would have loved 2 committed people as yourselves, and yes, like his mother, he loves a chat! ;)

He is rather lax at keeping in touch, but we have come to the realization that "no news is good news", even tho' we miss him alot!

I noticed that this was your first Carnival cruise. May I ask how you found it in comparison to the others? We are "Princess" cruisers, and have been toying with the thought of sneaking up on Adam, but seeing we have to travel so far, we would like to think that the ship was to our liking.

The PDF would be just wonderful to have a copy, again you are really kind and thoughtful to offer that to us. Our email addy is: halls19atbigponddotnetdotau

Kind regards,

Lara

Archived