Photos From Serenade of The Seas Alaska Sept 5-12

cujosmom

Marty, Thanks for the great picture of the Aft Cabins. Did you have cabin 1104?? I booked my mom in that cabin for our CC Group Cruise next August to Alaska. Did you have plenty of room? We have the corner aft cabin 1100. Did you have anyone bug you from the Windjammer?? I just watched Alaska on the Travel Channel today and we can't wait to go back. :)

Misty

Clink on the following link for some of my photos from Sept 5-12 Serenade of The Seas Cruise to Alaska. In the Skagway to Emerald Lake Album is a photo of me and Yukon.

http://community.webshots.com/user/redbandana

Marty

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm ready to go back again!

Misty, Yes we had Cabin 1104 and it is great as it is right in the middle of the back. Deck 10 (where 1104 is located) is one deck below the Windjammer and probably the least private of all the aft cabins as the people in the Windjammer, if they are standing at the rail, can look down at if you are also standing at the rail. Didn't seem to be much of a problem, though. You could hear a little buzz of talking but not so bad that I wouldn't book that cabin again. This was the 2nd time we've had an aft balcony. I commented to my husband, the next time we book an aft, I'm going to bring a squeegie with me to keep the glass clean. I wiped it off a couple time with a wet towel and then a dry towel just to keep our view nice and clear but a squeegie would have been quicker and kept it that much cleaner and clearer. (LOL).

If you go back to my pictures, (I think photo 21 of the Ship pictures) of the back of the ship where my Texas flag is flying, that's cabin 1104.

Nice pics, Marty - aren't we cute together :)

I actually don't spend a lot of time at the ice ceam parlour - I just helped the owner out for about a dozen days early and late in the season when he had no other help.

Murray

That is pretty cool of you!

DiveTex - Ohmygosh...I am so embarrassed!:eek: I didn't realize I had it upside down! I was just trying to make sure it was going to be the right direction to be was viewed from the port. We always put up our flag while in port. I promise I'll double check it from now on.

Yukon - I was so glad you were at the General Store when we were there so we could meet you.

No really big deal, cujosmom. Like I've never made a mistake. Yeah, right.

At any rate, let's focus on the positive. My wife and I loved the Serenade last May, and your photos reminded us of our good times on that beautiful ship. Thanks for posting them, "neighbor." (I'm originally from New Braunfels)

Archived