My first Caribbean cruise

Swiss_Miss_1981

I was on the Voyager of the Sea and thought it was really nice. I know the Freedom is larger. You will have a great time. We just got back from the Century and read to go again. What ports are you going to? I have done many tours in different ports. just let me know where you are going and perhaps I know one you might enjoy

oppss we're goin april 6/08...we will be goin on freedom of the seas for 7 days. Does anyone know of any excursions? and where i could find them on the royal caribbean site?

I hope you enjoy your cruise and congratulations on your engagement. Below is a link to the Royal Caribbean board which I am sure can assist you much better than we can on the Celebrity Board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83

Also, below is a link to a roll call of people who will actually be on the cruise you are taking. I am sure you can find lots of assistance there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=663309

A first cruise is exciting and intimidating. We have posted all of our cruise experiences on these boards and I've saved the collection on a special website at: http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/useful-info.html

Here, you will find...

Cruise Ship Dictionary

A quick reference to cruise ship terminology.

How to Select Cruise Insurance / Travel Insurance

Great consumer tips to assist you in chosing the right insurance for your trip.

Secrets of the Caribbean

Detailed information, hints, and tips to assist you in visiting popular Caribbean cities and ports.

Tips for Eastern Caribbean Cruisers

Detailed information to assist you in preparing for your Eastern Caribbean cruise.

Tips for First-time Western Caribbean Cruisers

Detailed information to assist you in getting ready for your first Western Caribbean cruise.

Celebrity Millennium and Four Eastern Caribbean Ports

Detailed information on the Celebrity Millennium and the ports of Dominican Republic, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Nassau.

Cruising Alaska on a Budget

Detailed information to assist you in preparing for an Alaska cruise on a budget.

Tips for Bermuda Visitors and Cruisers

Detailed information to assist you in preparing for your Bermuda visit.

Celebrity Zenith and Nine Caribbean Ports

Detailed information on Celebrity Zenith and ports in Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Isle Catalina, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Maarten, Tortola, and Key West.

Hike Diamond Head!

Detailed information to prepare you to hike Diamond Head in Honolulu, Hawaii. Yes, even out of shape travelers can hike this volcano. It's a great experience that is well worth the effort.

Archived