Mariner of the Seas - Staterooms

micbooth

These are two category cabins completly- you are not comparing the two are you??

The balcony cabin is in an awesome place. premium cabin- everyone like thes hump-and this cabin is one of the ones located in the middle of the hump- you are within a few steps from the stairs/elevators. inbetween 2 decks of cabin so no public areas. Have you checked out cruiseclues for your ship?

I am not comparing. We have #7682 booked for this November. It doesn't seem like alot of people on the boards have had the large oceanview rooms. There were no balconies left and I really wanted to sail the Mariner. Hope I like this one. I gues cruising is better than not cruising. I know I will enjoy it.

We have #7318 next October 2005. I have read a little about the humps. We are right in front of the elevators and my friend has #7316 and was concerned if there would be alot of noise from the elevators and peoples waiting for them. She is a very light sleeper.

Tell your friend the elevators are next to soundproof. They do make a little ding went they arrive at the floor but because of where your cabin is you shouldnt be bothered by the elevators.

I wonder if when you are onboard can you rebook your next mariner vacation? I mean if you book while onboard you will be given a 100 cabin credit. - then transfer the booking to your agent. (something to look into before you cruise)

I spoke with my TA about that, actually she suggested that but we were not sure if those rooms would be available when we went to book. When we booked last April for this November cruise all the balconies were gone along with all the promenade view room.

Archived