MARINER OF THE SEAS ~ Cabin 1610

hamfam

Has anyone stayed in Cabin 1610 on the Mariner of the Seas??? How is the view?? Would you have any pictures, especially of the balcony??

Would love aft cabin, but none available. Currently, have cabin 1288, now see that cabin 1610 is open. Does the Royal Suite block the view on the balcony???

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks......

There are no obstructed cabins on deck 10! Your view will be just fine! True, you won't be able to see "aft" unless you're at the rail, but you'll have all the view you need! That's got the added benefit of having total privacy on your left! (All other balconies, your neighbor can, if they choose, lean around the divider for a "peek"!)

I'd go for it! Great location!

We are sailing Mariner in April and picked 1610 because of its location and because we heard it was in the "high rent district". The Royal Suite is right next to it. We also have picked similar balconies on other ships because it is just below the restaurants in case we want to get a quick bite to eat or just close enough to the elevators to move from floor to floor. Another major reason for our choice is we like the privacy of not having folks "look on to our balcony" from above. The privacy is nice.

You'll have to let us know how you like it!

ME Guide....

Well, I changed our cabin to #1610. Should be nice.

Our cruise is not until October 2008 so you'll have to let me know how you like cabin #1610.

Enjoy your April cruise.

Thanks for your input ME Guide and cb at sea. Do appreciate it.

ME Guide....

Well, I changed our cabin to #1610. Should be nice.

Our cruise is not until October 2008 so you'll have to let me know how you like cabin #1610.

Enjoy your April cruise.

Thanks for your input ME Guide and cb at sea. Do appreciate it.

;) Hi Hamfam and Vermont People!

Thank you for your thoughts on this room!

DH always does his homework about the most convenient location for a room and picked this balcony over others. Glad to hear from VT. We too are hoping that this room will be just right for the two of us. We are "a couple of thinking of retiring soon :rolleyes:school teachers" who enjoy some piece and quiet and privacy. Another major snow :cool:event here in Maine so we are dreaming of that balcony view today!! Can't wait to be there with an umbrella drink in hand!

• 7 months later...

Archived