Voyager Menus

So what is new on the menus? Other than day 6, we've seen them all before. Perhaps we missed this one on a night we ate at a specialty restaurant.

We love Portofino, but on our last cruise it was a hugh disappointment. Don't rule it out. Never had a complaint before.

So to me it looks as if they have gotten rid of the "Crown and Anchor" dinner with the Maryland Crab Cake appetizer and the grilled pork chop, and they don't have the Feast of Nations dinner with the spinach dip appetizer and the Mahi Mahi/roasted turkey/Grey Goose smoked salmon pasta.....

Or they haven't really gotten rid of anything; they could be changing things up a bit. When we sailed on a 9-night itinerary on the Explorer, they didn't repeat a menu during the cruise. Some of our meals might have been what we're seeing above. Can't tell for sure, but it all does look familiar. :)

Leslie

So what is new on the menus? Other than day 6, we've seen them all before. Perhaps we missed this one on a night we ate at a specialty restaurant.

The 7 day cruise menus seem to be the same fleet-wide, it's posted on another this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=711270

The new menus on Voyager are on days 6 and 7. I realize it's a stretch to call them "new", as they're apparently on longer cruise menus. But it's new to us who've been doing 7 day or less cruises!

I cruise for "Lobster", there doesn't seem to be any by these menu's. I sincerely hope thats not changing tooooooooo.

What is the "Fisherman's Plater?

I cruise for R&R but look so forward to the Lobster..........

THANKS

Deb

Fisherman's Platter is the lobster tail plus some shrimp, you can still get extra lobster if you would like.

Fisherman's Platter is the lobster tail plus some shrimp, you can still get extra lobster if you would like.

I agree. On our 1/20 VOS sailing the waiter offered my wife a second lobster as soon as he set down her first one, and a few minutes later asked if she wanted a third. BTW - - They have to bring a complete dinner, not just a second lobster tail.....

Archived