Getting a massage on 7 mile beach

delta cruiser

When we stop in Grand Cayman in April we were thinking about doing the 7 mile beach break with transport through Carnival. We will be in Grand Cayman on our anniversary and was thinking about a couples massage. Does anybody know if they offer this on the beach or where we might be able to get one. I would rather get a massage on the beach than on the ship.

When we stop in Grand Cayman in April we were thinking about doing the 7 mile beach break with transport through Carnival. We will be in Grand Cayman on our anniversary and was thinking about a couples massage. Does anybody know if they offer this on the beach or where we might be able to get one. I would rather get a massage on the beach than on the ship.

Your only option is likely to be one of the hotel spas...I don't spend much time over in that area, but I don't remember ever seeing any vendors or stations of that nature set up anywhere along Seven Mile.

Also, you know that the beach break excursion is just a taxi ride to the beach and some chairs, maybe some food depending on which cruise line? Any taxi driver can take you to Seven Mile Beach for about $4-6 per person each way, and then you can rent chairs (about $5-10) and buy food separately for a lot less than you'd pay for the cruise line excursion...

Cayman is a very safe place to travel on your own, so there's no concerns about arranging your own trip to the beach.

Archived