Bequia...our thanks

ykckby

I've been reading off and on for a few months in prep for our next cruise. I just wanted to put out a huge :D thank you to Bequia for your unending graciousness in answering questions. It makes no difference if it is the 567th time the question has been asked - you just provide the answers.

I'm quite sure I am not the only person who feels you deserve a HUGE group hug and much appreciation for your contribution to this board.

Kim

I've been reading off and on for a few months in prep for our next cruise. I just wanted to put out a huge :D thank you to Bequia for your unending graciousness in answering questions. It makes no difference if it is the 567th time the question has been asked - you just provide the answers.

I'm quite sure I am not the only person who feels you deserve a HUGE group hug and much appreciation for your contribution to this board.

Kim

I totally agree -- thansk for the insight about the Renaissance Plantation, especially in view of the TA reviews.

Just wanted to throw in my 2cents worth of thanks also! I have made reservations at the LaQuinta and then went on priceline for our after cruise stay--thanks to Bequia and others we have saved alot of money and felt comfortable making these plans due to all the good information. Can't wait to see Ft Lauderdale for the first time. Love the blog too! Full of great information. I really appreciate all your time that you spend answering questions.

Thanks again!

Karen

Thank you all for the kind words. The real thanks should go to Cruise Critic though for providing this wonderful venue to keep fellow cruisers informed.

Aren't you sweet! CC is a wonderful place. Gosh, I'd be totally lost when it comes to cruising had I not found this place, but Bequia, you are so kind to answer our questions (over and over, the same ones), with great detail. I know it must take a lot of your time, and I, like everyone else here, really appreciate the time you put into answering our questions. :)

Archived