Question for Cruise Gurus

stoneharborlady

Last cruise I did an open booking for a future cruise. Does that cover the two others in my cabin as far as a deposit on a 2009 cruise, or just myself? I am talking about not having to put down more than 100. Will the other two in cabin still have to put down a bigger deposit? Thanks in advance. Karen

Hi Karen,

I'm certainly not a guru - but have had a little experience with the future cruise deposits.

The $100 you paid only covers yourself. When you book a specific cruise you will have to pay an additional $100 for the 2nd person you add to the booking and they will get the OBC. I'm sure Toto is right and the 3rd person will have to pay the full deposit at that time and won't get the OBC.

Julie

Oh sorry, meant to mention that also,YES, the second passenger booked when the first passenger uses only one FCC does have to pay the extra $100 deposit only, but will still get the OBC just as the first passenger using the FCC would. Should have elaborated a bit more. My apology.

So how it would work is your deposit has been paid with the one FCC, the second pays the $100 deposit, the same as you paid for the FCC. The third passenger would pay the regular deposit and not receive any OBC for the booking from the FCC. So, there is no way you can book three people using one FCC without the extra $100 plus a regular deposit for the third passenger.

Archived