Another Tipping Question

RedFam

I know, I know another tipping question. Sorry to be redundant. But I am trying to set aside the tip before our trip and I am still confuse on how much to give.

Here's the tip guide.

Stateroom attendant:$3.50 USDa day per guest

Dining Room Waiter:

$3.50 USDa day per guest

Assistant Waiter:

$2.00 USDa day per guestHeadwaiter:$.75 USD

a day per guest

Since we are going on a 4 night 5 days cruise - Monarch of the Seas 4 nights cruise, am I to tip 4 nights or the 5 days. I am not cheap or anything but since the last day you are on your own, no stateroom to clean out the room, no dining room waiter/asst waiter/headwaiter to wait on you, do you still tip them on the 5 day which is the last day? Just confuse that's all. I want to give what's fair and what's right. I usually give more tip if the service is great but that last day which is the 5th day I am just not sure about. How do you tip?

Hey Theron! Linda and I are going on another Halloween Cruise... Mariner from PC on Oct 26th 2008.... prices are good...come along

Actually, I'm thinking about Mariner for the fall, but a little earlier than that... It would be a blast though!!

Theron

Archived