Independence Aft or Hump

bingies

I have 2 cabins on hold til later today. One is #9704 in the aft, we would love to try an aft, but is states that it had a "single door and limited ocean view". The other is # 8636, a hump cabin on deck 8. We have had hump cabins before and enjoyed them, but we'd really like to try the aft. Is 9704 bad?

I have 2 cabins on hold til later today. One is #9704 in the aft, we would love to try an aft, but is states that it had a "single door and limited ocean view". The other is # 8636, a hump cabin on deck 8. We have had hump cabins before and enjoyed them, but we'd really like to try the aft. Is 9704 bad?

I am an aft afficionado, but on the Independence, I would take the hump. That is ONE HUGE SHIP.

9704 has a wonderful ocean view! It is not limited at all! My only gripe with 9704 is that the balcony has more sun than I would like. The cabin itself is great with a huge porthole window that is large enough for a person to sit in. Between the window and the single door there is plenty of light in the cabin. The balcony is not as large as some aft balconies but it is still quite large with enough room for a couple of chairs plus a lounge. I would not hesitate to book this cabin (except I usually go for a shadier balcony myself)! The walking distance is a non-issue for me. I enjoy the walk and enjoy burning the extra calories! I'm sure the hump cabin is great too but I have never been able to convince myself to give up my beloved aft cabins to move to the hump. I am a wake lover and that is one thing you can not see from the hump!

Archived