Has anyone been to Mr. Sancho's recently?

canadian cruising couple

I am interested in Mr. Sancho's also. According to their website, there might be snorkel excursions available from there, but there is not a lot of information.

Looking for something in between a quiet, more adult atmosphere (like Playa Uvas) and a party like Playa Mia. We have 4 adults and 5 kids, ages 11-17. Does that sound like Mr. Sancho's?

TIA

We were at Mr Sancho's a few years ago and they set us up with a small motor boat & driver to take us out to the reef to snorkel. Last week we were at Paradise Beach, and the same can be arranged as well.

Thanks for the info. Can you tell me more about the boat you arranged at Paradise Beach? Did you arrange ahead? How many people? Do you mind telling me how much it was?

Most importantly- how was your snorkeling?

I'd be interested in an update of this beach - we were there about 5 years ago and had a perfect day...don't hear much about it anymore and am wondering what to do on our Cozumel day in April...

thanks,

diane in canada

Archived