Just booked Westerdam...1st HAL cruise

loungelizard

My DGF and I just booked the Westerdam for 1/11/09 Southern Caribbean and we'd really appreciate any info and/or opinions from veteran cruisers of this ship. I think we made a very good choice...what do you think? We have been on Carnival 4 times, Princess once and RCI once and we wanted to experience HAL. I've read a number of CC Westerdam reviews and most seem positive. I have a feeling we will really enjoy this cruise.

Welcome to HAL and the HAL boards! We're cruising on the Westerdam for the second time later this month. Any questions that you have about her can be answered here. She's a lovely ship and I can't wait to be back on board. We personally prefer the smaller R & S class HAL ships but we love the SS/SY cabins on the Vistas so we're back.

My DGF and I just booked the Westerdam for 1/11/09 Southern Caribbean and we'd really appreciate any info and/or opinions from veteran cruisers of this ship. I think we made a very good choice...what do you think? We have been on Carnival 4 times, Princess once and RCI once and we wanted to experience HAL. I've read a number of CC Westerdam reviews and most seem positive. I have a feeling we will really enjoy this cruise.

Here's a link to my recent review. Same ship ... same itinerary.:D Photo link in review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=13266018&postcount=1

Archived