Legend Staff

LaPaloma

We board the Legend Feb 27th--anyone know who we can expect as Capt. and Cruise Director? Not sure, but I think Luca will be running the dining room. Time is growing short, our bags get picked in less than a week--I don't think I have to say--WE ARE READY!!! Don

Don

Captain Karlo will be at the helm ~~he just came aboard after Captain Tom T. went home to Norway. I believe Lucca will still be the Maitre'D in the dining room. Darling Ross will be Maitre'D in "2" ~~~Eric Hadley will be the Cruise Director. "Richie" will be up in the Sky Bar as bartender ~~~he's a hoot! Daniel will probably still be aboard as Bar Manager, I believe.

You and Lola will know many Crew ~~I was pleasantly surprised as to how many Staff I knew when I was recently aboard the Legend.

Oh, and Security is ALOT of fun! Pleeze say "Howdy" to him from the Cowgirl.

Have lots of fun!:p

Martita B.

Ms. M:

Will the above-mentioned staff be expected to remain on board for the crossing in April? I'll be embarking on my "virgin" crossing, and am really looking forward to it!

Not familiar with Eric H. or Richie; and to whom are you referring as (the head of) Security? (Met the on-coming Security head when he arrived on the Pride in 12/06, married to the young lady in charge of Sales...not sure if he was staying on the Pride with her or not, after his initial sailing...their names escape me for my "senior" moment!).

Any other crew/staff info you'd have would be appreciated! (Is Maciek still on board as Sommelier?)

Paul :) ;)

Paul

Capt. Karlo will be on your Legend Crossing. Not sure as to Hot Man, Jorge Grossmann. New Cheffy Adam Lockwood will be there, as well. Adam will certainly become a Seabourn Super Star! As to David (Security) married to Nadia Meersman, not sure.

I would think by April, Eric DeGray would be back from his vacation. I met the Dr., Michael Woch.....WHAT a character!;) And the Nursey, Noni, a doll! "Richie", Sky Bar, goes on his R&R ~~~

Have a wonderful, fantastic Crossing!:p

Martita B.

I hope Luca will remain on the Legend for awhile. I remember meeting him on my first Seabourn cruise and was so impressed with his graciousness! I'll be back on the Legend March of next year, I think on your same itinerary. Have a wonderful cruise, I envy you!

Hi Paul *waving*....if I don't get the chance to say bon voyage, have a wonderful "crossing"!!

Jane ;)

Paul

Capt. Karlo will be on your Legend Crossing. Not sure as to Hot Man, Jorge Grossmann. New Cheffy Adam Lockwood will be there, as well. Adam will certainly become a Seabourn Super Star! As to David (Security) married to Nadia Meersman, not sure.

I would think by April, Eric DeGray would be back from his vacation. I met the Dr., Michael Woch.....WHAT a character!;) And the Nursey, Noni, a doll! "Richie", Sky Bar, goes on his R&R ~~~

Have a wonderful, fantastic Crossing!:p

Martita B.

Ahh, yes; David & Nadia! Very sweet couple! Thanks for all the info about the staff. It'll be fun to see who I recognize! :)

Hi Paul *waving*....if I don't get the chance to say bon voyage, have a wonderful "crossing"!!

Hi, Jane! (waving back) Don't worry...there's PLENTY of time for that (of course, there's too much time!) :eek: :D

Paul ;)

Oh forgot to mention, Ex. Housekeeper Cornelia....she's excellent!

Ah, yes....Miss Corneilia! She was my first stewardess! She told me she was being promoted after that cruise. I ran into her on my last Legend cruise in one of the hallways. We recognized each other, and she spoke first...being so glad to see me again! (And I think she was!) She's a real doll! :) It'll be nice to see her again!

Thanks again, Ms. M! Don & Lola...have a fabulous time!

Paul ;)

Archived