Best Cabins to get on Navigator

Hi,

I am hoping to take a short cruise soon on the navigator. Hoping to propose on board so what is the best cabin, stateroom or suite to get. Ideally, I'd like a balcony, ocean view and a double bed..any recommednation from anyone..I dont necessarily need to be close to amenities...thanks

If you look at RCI's web site, check out these 10th deck aft corner cabins. They're just alike, and are large square shaped cabins in the D-1 category. It's like a Jr. Suite, but cheaper. Large balcony, partly shaded part sun. We had 1688 on Naviagator. Have a great time!

I agree any cabin balcony cabin would be great...but try to get a Grand Suite - then you'll have the concierge help (not that you couldn't get the best help from anyone on the ship) - I've always thought it would be neat to see a proposal at the beginning of the Love & Marriage:D show!! It would be forever on the Cruise in Review!

Just a thought.... we were recently on the Navigator. The prospective groom made arrangements to make his proposal at a set time on the heliport.... and gave a pre-arranged signal to the bridge, idicating a positive response... and someone on the bridge blew the ships horn.... was neat.... the whole ship was buzzing. If interested talk to Guest Services as soon as you board to see who to talk to to make arrangements. Oh... by the way.... think you would have to be "at sea" for this to happen.... and of, course, up to the Captain's approval. Good luck and enjoy your cruise.

Archived