Grand E730/731

swimmer722

I have read many wonderful things about the aft BB balconies on Grand, but most of them talk about C752/753 or D734/735. My husband and I, plus our 12 year old son, are in E731 and are concerned about the size of the room. When I talked to Princess, they said that room was 232 Sq. ft. I also understand there is a support beam on the balcony of that cabin.

They do have available C742 on Caribe deck, which is 270 sq. ft. Since it only holds 2, I would have to move my son in with my older daughter and of course, would be giving up the AFT balcony that we LOVE!

We are on a waiting list for the AD mini-suites, on Emerald Deck, of which we would love to have E728 or 729. While it would be $600 more, it would definately be more spacious if there waere 3 of us.

Does anyone who has stayed in E730/731 have pictures of the balcony? Should I move to the BB balcony on Caribe and give up the AFT (which would also mean giving up my son, not necessarily a bad thing

I would apreciate any feedback you have. Thanks in advance.

When the agent stated the cabin was 232 was she quoting you the size of the cabin including the balcony?? I do not think the cabin itself is 232.

My opinion... I love the aft. I would stay where you are. unless you plan on spending a great deal of time in the cabin.

It was a princess agent I talked to who gave me 232. I'm sure that included the balcony. That could explain the difference in size between the cabin we have and the one on Caribe deck, which they say is 270. I have read that the caribe deck balconies are about twice the size. And your right, we do love the aft. I think moving my 12 year old may be the easiest way to make more room!

Archived