VIP program on Cunard

MKMC

I have had notices form both Holland America and Princess that as a past passenger I am entitled to past passenger benefits on other cruiselines in the Worlds Best cruiseline group. Cunard claims to have no knowledge of this. Does anyone know how past passengers of Princess and Holland Amer5ica can clain these benefits on Cunard

Kathleen

The VIP program is supposed to be for past passengers of the World's Best Cruiselines (Princess, Holland America etc.) to get past passenger rates on a group member they haven't sailed on yet. In our case this was Cunard. When we called Cunard they said they were not in on the programme. We had our travel agent try and they told her our QM2 cruise did not qualify. I was speaking to someone at Princess on another matter and mentioned this and was told that Cunard definitely was on the VIP programme for our sailing and to try again. I called Cunard and asked them to check again . They gave me a fax number for our travel agent to submit our Princess and Holland America past passenger numbers. She faxed them and they sent her a message that our fare was reduced by over $1500 because of the VIP program!

Kathleen

The VIP program is supposed to be for past passengers of the World's Best Cruiselines (Princess, Holland America etc.) to get past passenger rates on a group member they haven't sailed on yet. In our case this was Cunard. When we called Cunard they said they were not in on the programme. We had our travel agent try and they told her our QM2 cruise did not qualify. I was speaking to someone at Princess on another matter and mentioned this and was told that Cunard definitely was on the VIP programme for our sailing and to try again. I called Cunard and asked them to check again . They gave me a fax number for our travel agent to submit our Princess and Holland America past passenger numbers. She faxed them and they sent her a message that our fare was reduced by over $1500 because of the VIP program!

Kathleen

Hello Kathleen, can you please supply an Internet link where I can read about this program? I've searched for "World's Best Cruiselines" but can't find any information on this program. The reason that I'm asking is that we sailed on the QM2 last year for 12 nights around the Mediterranean and this year we are doing back to back cruises on Carnival Spirit firstly to Alaska then down to Hawaii. I am aware that Carnival Corp owns both cruise lines, but we have not been offered any previous passenger credits or discounts.

regards

Margot

Hello Kathleen, can you please supply an Internet link where I can read about this program? I've searched for "World's Best Cruiselines" but can't find any information on this program. The reason that I'm asking is that we sailed on the QM2 last year for 12 nights around the Mediterranean and this year we are doing back to back cruises on Carnival Spirit firstly to Alaska then down to Hawaii. I am aware that Carnival Corp owns both cruise lines, but we have not been offered any previous passenger credits or discounts.

regards

Margot

It's Worlds Leading Cruise Lines.....

try this link: http://worldsleadingcruiselines.com/vip/vipfaq.asp

hope this helps you.

Archived