Does Tendering Cost?

inanotherlife

If you aren't planning any excursions through Carnival, but you'd like to get off and visit an island does it cost to tender?

We're going on the Liberty 9/27 and our ports of call are Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ochos Rios...I believe my PVP said we'd have to tender at one of these ports and I forgot to ask her if this cost or not.

If you aren't planning any excursions through Carnival, but you'd like to get off and visit an island does it cost to tender?

We're going on the Liberty 9/27 and our ports of call are Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Ochos Rios...I believe my PVP said we'd have to tender at one of these ports and I forgot to ask her if this cost or not.

there is no additional cost.:)

Puleese, do not give them any ideas. Enough nicks and dimes now! :D

Dan

Yes the cost of tendering by the cruise line is naturally included into the cost equation that determines your base cabin price. Just like the cost of doing business for any other business.

Now having said that it does not cost you anything additional to use the tender service.

An additional

Yes the cost of tendering by the cruise line is naturally included into the cost equation that determines your base cabin price. Just like the cost of doing business for any other business.

Now having said that it does not cost you anything additional to use the tender service.

An additional item to ponder is how much does the cruise line factor into your base cabin price to make up for lost revenue on the vessel while you are in port rather than spending money on the ship.

Archived