e document question

maynovmom

Help please from anyone who has travelled the edoc way!!

I have selected e-docs for my April cruise but am not sure what I need to print and bring with me. I read the booklet piece over as per usual and have completed the entire fun pass. Do I just need to print the fun pass out with my booking # and bring that with me to the pier?

Also, how do I get my luggage tags online? I am thinking I should have done it the old way I've done 6 times before.....

thanks for your help on the "new way" to cruise! :)

When you do your edocs, it will tell you which pages to print out. There are only 3 that need to be printed. Plus you print out however many luggage tags you will need.

Then print out the "blue" funpass (last page it shows you with all the info).

Easy and dont stress too much if you dont have the right stuff you can always do it at the terminal. But, if you have everything I stated above, your check-in will be very fast! ;)

You probably won't be able to print out the e-docs until 30 days prior to the cruise. From what I understand, the luggage tags are on page 13 (was on page 10 this past summer, but they updated the website). Just print out as many luggage tags as you need, either laminate or use 2"wide sealing tape to protect and strengthen them. I like to cut them out, fold them in half and then laminate them so that the tag can be read from both sides. I punch a hole in the top end and attach to the luggage with 6" luggage tag loops. Some people use heavy rubber bands for the loops.

I always print out the FunPass and bring it, but they never need to see it. The information they need is already in the computer. They need the page with the credit card info and your signatures on it that is included in your documents.

What do I do as far as the airport? There doesn' seem to be any form to print and take with you. It does say that the tickets have been filed electronically but does that mean that I don't need to take anything from my e-docs with me regarding my flights? I am so confused!

What do I do as far as the airport? There doesn' seem to be any form to print and take with you. It does say that the tickets have been filed electronically but does that mean that I don't need to take anything from my e-docs with me regarding my flights? I am so confused!

Do you know what your airline is and the flight number? If you are not getting the docs from your TA, you should be able to check in online if you know your Res. #. Truthfully, most of the airlines already have all the information on the computer and all they need is to see your ID. If I haven't been able to print out my boarding pass, they just look it up online when I check in for the flight.

I do have all of the info and it will be easy to check in online before I leave. I wonder about the check in coming back. I really don't want to pay $ to use my cell or their computers if I don't have to. It is a little odd, too. On my last cruise, the same airline was used both ways but this time, we have a different airline coming back. I wouldn't be so worried about checking in if it had been round trip on the same airline but it's not. Any suggestions?

I do have all of the info and it will be easy to check in online before I leave. I wonder about the check in coming back. I really don't want to pay $ to use my cell or their computers if I don't have to. It is a little odd, too. On my last cruise, the same airline was used both ways but this time, we have a different airline coming back. I wouldn't be so worried about checking in if it had been round trip on the same airline but it's not. Any suggestions?

Sometmes I have been unable to check in online for the boarding pass to return home because the ship's computers are so slow and inefficient. What I would do is check the reservation page for your airline for the return trip and print that out. You may not have a seat assignment but at least you will have peace of mind that you are indeed on the plane. I wouldn't worry about it being 2 airlines. Sometimes you can better times or prices on airlines which routinely book their flights as one ways.

Archived