Sovereign JS locations

Gaijin_Mom

Currently I have 1040 booked on our upcoming SOS cruise. This is forward on the ship - will we feel a lot of motion there? This is our first cruise, so no idea how we'll handle it. I seem to remember reading some posts that further back under the pool deck and there is noise from above, which is why I chose to go further up away from the pool. Would it be better to even move a few rooms back, like 1046 or 1048? Or will it not make much of a difference? Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

Lynnette

If seas are rough, you will feel the motion everywhere. Sovereign isn't as large as some of the newer ships, and it does transmit more motion than most. We've never had noise from the pool or Windjammer area (except on Radiance class and that was on the balcony!)

Personally, I doubt on this ship if it makes a difference!

Thanks for that advice! Another question I have for all of you, is I've heard there are "smoking" sides of the ship? Is that standard on all ships? What side is it? We're not smokers - will we get a lot of smoke where we are - 1040 out on the balcony? I hope not! Thanks!

Archived