Is there a charge to use the Wii on the Pearl?

katier825

I don't know about the Pearl - but we were on the Star right after Christmas, and they used the Wii several times for scheduled adult games/activities. The problem was a BUNCH of kids showed up every time, and the adults didn't have a chance to use it at all. I heard that they had one in the teen area and the kids place too....but I guess they thought they were the only ones who should be playing.

No... there is no charge to take a Wii on board, toilet flushing is included in your cabin costs.

ROTFL-you're a sick puppy (but that's part of what we like about you)

They said "use the Wii" not "take a Wii"

BTW-on the Aloha they had a Wii set up in the sports bar in the evenings for contests, no charge.

I don't know about the Pearl - but we were on the Star right after Christmas, and they used the Wii several times for scheduled adult games/activities. The problem was a BUNCH of kids showed up every time, and the adults didn't have a chance to use it at all. I heard that they had one in the teen area and the kids place too....but I guess they thought they were the only ones who should be playing.

Did the crew make any attempt to give the adults a chance?

They had Wii tennis and Wii boxing contests on the Dawn in August. It was advertised as adults only. The staff enforced the adults only at these activites.

The finalists for tennis got to play the final rounds in the Stardust theater in front of an audience. It was not Wimbledon but it was fun!

There's no fee to play the Wii.

The only fee is when you become addicted to it and have to buy one when you get home from your cruise:D :eek:

Ain't that the truth. We played tennis on the Wii while waiting to disembark last Saturday. Now I have to get one!

Archived