Carnival Legend 5225

akfan

Anyone ever stayed in this room. PVP said this would be a good balcony room. Not sure as it is right next to the life boats. Any input would be appreciated.

I have 5233 booked in May. According to the pictures I found, you can look out but not down. But hey, you still have a little space to call your own. They don't look to bad. Just don't count on looking down over the rail. Just out. Hope this helps.

I have 5233 booked in May. According to the pictures I found, you can look out but not down. But hey, you still have a little space to call your own. They don't look to bad. Just don't count on looking down over the rail. Just out. Hope this helps.

You booked a 7A- the OP booked a 8A - they wont have the lifeboats by looking down. The lifeboats are in the reccessed part of the ship-- which is where the 7A's are located.

You booked a 7A- the OP booked a 8A - they wont have the lifeboats by looking down. The lifeboats are in the reccessed part of the ship-- which is where the 7A's are located.

My mistake, it is 4 doors down from mine. I didn't see anything about the catagory, I was just going by where she was in relation to where my room is without looking at the layout. Forgive me. Your post sounded harsh. I was trying to help.

My mistake, it is 4 doors down from mine. I didn't see anything about the catagory, I was just going by where she was in relation to where my room is without looking at the layout. Forgive me. Your post sounded harsh. I was trying to help.

nope- not at all harsh-- but there is a big difference between a 7A and an 8 A- I just didnt want the OP to think she had an obstruction of any sort.

And wanted to point out to you the difference too. (thats how I learned my way around carnival ships-- ) I would not know if people didnt point out the difference.

The spirit class ships are so difference compared to the others. So many categories on each deck.

• 2 weeks later...

we are in this cabin in aug. i see its close to the back of the ship. does this make any kind of difference with movement we may feel. first cruise for us. i don't know what cat. a,b,c, mean. is this location- cat. half way decent. and do we have life boats in our way? any comments would be appreciated

thanks for the help

we are in this cabin in aug. i see its close to the back of the ship. does this make any kind of difference with movement we may feel. first cruise for us. i don't know what cat. a,b,c, mean. is this location- cat. half way decent. and do we have life boats in our way? any comments would be appreciated

thanks for the help

on your deck-- there are 7A's these are balcony cabins that are obstructed. Lifeboats will come up to their railing- so they can not look down into the waters. They have yellow stripes.

Also on this deck are extended balconys=located forward and across the back of the ship- these balconies are bigger then what you hve. These cabins are the blue stripes. You have a regular balcony cat 8 which can be seen in the plin blue color.

Different decks will hve different colors. Different categories cost diferent amounts of money.

Your cabin is a little walk to the stairs/elevators. I have stayed across he aft 7 out of 10 times and we never really felt motion more then elsewhere. IF you hit rough waters you might feel a little sway back and forth- like being rocked.

Archived