Sideway rooms?

Deaf Dude

We are booked into room 9111 on the spirit. On the deckplan online this room is shown as going sideways (lenghthwise down the hallway) instead of straight back from the door like outside rooms. Does anyone know if these rooms are bigger or smaller than regular inside rooms? Can you tell me something bout the layout? Just trying to picture in my head what it will look like. I am pretty sure I can wait until tomorrow though ! :D

Paul

i admit, i don't enter...but i do peek in cabins, if the doors are open. you are right, most of the inside rooms you enter with the bathroom on one side and closet on the other. but i did see a cabin like the one in the photo. you enter in the bedroom and the closet and bathroom are on the other end.

1450486905_SidewaysInsideCabin.jpg.88083bed70369e4dd72dd262c106101d.jpg

I also do some peeking and picture taking but I also do some tape measure work :(. Its a stupid hobby but on the Gem the sideways rooms are a bit smaller then the Normal room. Not by a lot but the way they lay out the beds push together funny and the space usually in a corner where you could put bags and such is now the middle of the room.

Archived