Glitzy tops

gypsyrose

Look for items that say buy it now on ebay. If the price is within your price range you can click on "buy it now", I dont always bid. You can also click on "watch this item and keep up with it to see if anyone has bid on it. One cocktail dress I bought nobody opened the bid on it. So I put 10.00 on the last few minutes and got it for 19.50 with the shipping and handling. You will have to have a user name to buy.

I agree with many previous posters that E-bay is great for bargains, especially on formal and cruise wear.

Ebay is very easy to use, and free for buyers (costs of ebay are paid by sellers). Simply choose a screen name and match it to your e-mail. This is all you need to do to be able to watch, bid, or buy. In addition to "Buy it Now" options. many auctions have a link to an online store where you can buy other items without bidding,

I suggest also registering with their PAY PAL service for payment information (also free for buyers). It is a VERY safe and secure system which safeguards your personal information (address, credit card / bank acount information). Once you have securely registered this information, you need not provide it to any merchant that takes Pay Pal.

Archived