When Will I Be Able to Print Electronic Documents???

TwinMom7

Today, we're at 39 days and when I try to print my electronic documents, the message says "reservation on hold". I called a week ago and supposedly it's because we are part of a "group" sailing and they have not "issued" the tickets yet. I was told it would be "very soon".

When have you been able to print your documents?

That will be entirely up to your TA and how quickly they get their act together.

The should for sure be available by the 30 day point though.

We don't have a TA. We have one family member who headed it up - and trust me, everything is done. We've all been paid in full since January 25th.

We don't have a TA. We have one family member who headed it up - and trust me, everything is done. We've all been paid in full since January 25th.

Well, unless that family member works for Carnival they had to have booked through someone. ;)

Our group booked through a TA, 30 of us. the only thing for my family of 6 she handled was the cruise. We all fly out in 11 days the rest of the group just found out what hotel they are staying at precruise night, $229 plus a $25 transfer fee( it is spring break and she just booked them :eek: :eek: ), we got our hotel for $92 and our flights were $200 less doing it on our own. My friend went to see her yesterday about the documents, she said she just got them and was putting them together. I was quite shocked, a little more than a week and she is just putting the stuff together!!

Our friends said next time I will be thier TA LOL

Our group booked through a TA, 30 of us. the only thing for my family of 6 she handled was the cruise. We all fly out in 11 days the rest of the group just found out what hotel they are staying at precruise night, $229 plus a $25 transfer fee( it is spring break and she just booked them :eek: :eek: ), we got our hotel for $92 and our flights were $200 less doing it on our own. My friend went to see her yesterday about the documents, she said she just got them and was putting them together. I was quite shocked, a little more than a week and she is just putting the stuff together!!

Our friends said next time I will be thier TA LOL

We have a group of 40 - about 1/2 are from Florida and the rest from the Chicago and St. Louis areas. We all did our own air fare - booked 10 months in advance and got round trip for $200. I knew it would be bad because of spring break week and I'm so thankful we booked early.

Archived