CC cabin 8172 aft (Infinity)

midwest917

I've heard they are a couple of feet shorter on each deck as you go up from 7 to 9, but the difference is not very noticeable. All the aft M class cabins have those huge wonderful verandas.

Here is a peek at 8170 to get your excitement level up a bit:

We have sailed in an Aft cabin (including this one) five times on Infinity. We've been on all decks. Eight is our fave. Less noise from above than on nine and not as far to walk to the buffet for breakfast than from seven. You will love it.

Anyone on the August 29th cruise? We are looking for folks on our roll call at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=686579

Can anyone tell me if CC cabin 8172 (aft/panorama deck) on the INFINITY has the same size balcony as the CC cabins one deck below. We were on the INFINITY last year just below cabin 8172 and LOVED the size of the baclony.

I measured the aft balcony depth on Deck 7 (Millennium) and Deck 8 (Infinity). The Deck 7 balcony was 3 feet longer than Deck 8.

Can anyone tell me if CC cabin 8172 (aft/panorama deck) on the INFINITY has the same size balcony as the CC cabins one deck below. We were on the INFINITY last year just below cabin 8172 and LOVED the size of the baclony.

We had this cabin for 2 weeks on our Panama Canal cruise & loved it!! We have not been in aft on deck 7, but will be on an upcoming cruise in 2009.

standard.jpg

I've heard they are a couple of feet shorter on each deck as you go up from 7 to 9, but the difference is not very noticeable. All the aft M class cabins have those huge wonderful verandas.

Here is a peek at 8170 to get your excitement level up a bit:

Wow! Thanx for showing me what we'll be seeing starting June 6th on Millie. This will be our cabin. Doing a cruisetour with land first starting in Fairbanks. We can't wait, I'm already getting excited!

Archived