Champagne

gal40

RCCL’s rules state that you cannot bring alcohol of any kind on board. If you try to bring it in your carry-on – it will likely be taken away. You can try – the worst that will happen is that they will take it and give it to you on your last evening. You can have a farewell toast.

M

My understanding is that you're allowed to bring onboard two bottles of wine per person which nat. includes champers. If you take your wine to the dining room(s) they will charge a corkage fee. Some people may consider us "smugglers", there was a huge big thread going on about this a few weeks ago. Have always carried wine/champers in our carry on unless flying to the port. I refuse to pay corkage fees anywhere so we drink our wine as we get ready for dinner.;)

My understanding is that you're allowed to bring onboard two bottles of wine per person which nat. includes champers. If you take your wine to the dining room(s) they will charge a corkage fee. Some people may consider us "smugglers", there was a huge big thread going on about this a few weeks ago. Have always carried wine/champers in our carry on unless flying to the port. I refuse to pay corkage fees anywhere so we drink our wine as we get ready for dinner.;)

This is not the rule any longer. No alcohol of any kind can be brought aboard.

Conflicting answers:confused: .....I too would like to bring a single bottle of Champange just like the OP wanted to do.

Are we allowed? I know the answer is NO to rum, tequila, etc....just wanna know about champange/wine (1 bottle)

The answer is NO ALCOHOL. You can pre-order a bottle of Champagne and have it waiting in your cabin. Please go to the website and read it. It very clearly states no alcohol can be brought on. Champagne=alcohol, so therefore the answer is no.

In the past you could bring on a couple of bottles of wine and drink it in your cabin or pay a corkage fee to take it to the dining room. That is no longer the policy.

Sorry.

Archived