Making Tracy Arm Independant excursion on time

Boxer Lover

Ok. We will be in Juneau with RCCL in June from 8:00 a.m. til 9:00 p.m.

I have found out that Adventure Bound has a Tracy Arm tour leaving at 9:00. Will we be able to make this excursion without having to be worried we will not make it on time. I have heard they do not wait for you if you are not on time. I don't want to pay for this and then miss it. Any info would be appreaciated.

I was in the same situation except I was on the Sapphire Princess last July. Port time was the same, at least, the 8am arrival time. It is quite doable if your ship arrive on time and that you can walk at a normal pace. We left our ship a little after 8am and arrive around 8:25. However, check which office that you have to check into. Last summer, Adventure Bound bought out Goldbelt Tours day cruise operation which was the 9am sailing. They were still using Goldbelt Tours waterfront office. If they got rid of it, then Adventure Bound's office is a minute away. Your best bet is to call them and tell them your situation and their status. I was apprehensive about missing the day cruise, but Tracy Arm ended up being the highlight of my entire cruisetour. Oh yes, I didn't pay until I got to their office, but I called them by cellphone when I got off the ship to check the status of their available space. You may want to check with people who sailed RCCL's one-way run to check how reliable are their arrival times are.

You need to verify this directly with the vendor and see, what they say. And if they recommend you book with them with this timeframe.

You can NOT count on being off your ship by 9am with a 8am port time. You can get delayed with clearing customs and no guarantee it will always be on time. I've been on many held up ships.

Ok. We will be in Juneau with RCCL in June from 8:00 a.m. til 9:00 p.m.

I have found out that Adventure Bound has a Tracy Arm tour leaving at 9:00. Will we be able to make this excursion without having to be worried we will not make it on time. I have heard they do not wait for you if you are not on time. I don't want to pay for this and then miss it. Any info would be appreaciated.

You should just call Adventure Bound. We have a 7:00 am. port time and are taking their 8:00 a.m. tour. They said it would not be a problem, so we booked. They did ask what ship we would be on. Best to talk with them about your particular situation for the date you are going.

Archived