Romantic Ideas for Bonaire??

SFLfam

Tough question ! If you are into snorkeling, take a snorkel excursion in the morning. You can do a private one with Renee. I would head back to the ship and relax in the afternoon. Maybe get a spa treatment.

Why not make a dinner reservation at one of the specialty restaurants ? ( I am not sure what ship you are on, but most have them)

Thanks for the reply. We will be on the Crown. Wife isn't into snorkeling, I am, maybe that will change since we will snorkel early in the trip at St.Kitts. If she enjoys it we may look into a private snorkel. Do you have any suggestions for someone to book a private snorkel with?

If she isn't thrilled about snorkeling maybe we will spend the day at the Sactuary and get a couples massage. I plan on booking the Ultimate Balcony Dinner.

Thanks again.

Don't miss out on the port town in Bonaire, whatever else you do. The ship is virtually in town, and you can walk left alongside sea etc. i.e. romantic stroll, and check out the very few shops in town, and have drink at a bar. If you prefer, a 50 yard walk to the right will take you to a small beach where you can spend an hour. You could literally throw a stone from there and hit the ship, it is so close.

You can do all of that within 1-2 hours, and still have ample time to get back on board.

• 1 month later...
Wife and I will be in Bonaire on the day of our Anniversary, we would prefer to be away from the crowds any romantic ideas for Bonaire? We might just stay on the ship since it will be quiet.

Bonaire is a quaint town that quiet is it's middle name. We have been going ther since1990 because you can relax. Richards has a dinne for two on the beach.

Bob

Archived