How Not To Spoil My Cruise?

Abientot

Hi, everyone!

I just have one simple question: what cabin is the best? Well, of course, I want to get to know whether I should economize or a balcony really worth such an incredible sum. I just have heard that the cabin isn't so important just because as a rule, we will spend most of time outside in the bar or swimming pool. So, am I right? Help me not to spoil my vacation, please. :)

Hi, everyone!

I just have one simple question: what cabin is the best? Well, of course, I want to get to know whether I should economize or a balcony really worth such an incredible sum. I just have heard that the cabin isn't so important just because as a rule, we will spend most of time outside in the bar or swimming pool. So, am I right? Help me not to spoil my vacation, please. :)

Go with what you can afford and you'll have a good time!!

Do you plan to spend you free time enjoying the shows and activities or sitting out by the pool, or do you prefere quiet time with your SO on the balcony? We tend to avoid the crowds and don't mind spending more to have nicer accomodations on board, everyone is different.

If it is within your budget I would recommend having a balcony. It is so wonderful to enjoy the privacy of your own oasis as you sail the high seas. Sure, you'll have a great voyage no matter what cabin you book, but, once you experience a balcony it's hard to do without one.

Jonathan

We don't spend an inordinate amount of time in the cabin, but when I AM in there, I want to be comfy! Won't sail without a balcony! (It'd be like going to the beach and not having an oceanfront room!)

So, I think it's worth the money! Lots of folks don't care if they have a balcony! (My parents would NEVER pay for anything but an inside!!!!)

It's a personal preference!

We like a balcony, for us its worth the extra money! I love waking up in the morning and having a cup of joe out there! When we went on the Disney/Wonder, we woke up, went on the balcony and there was the ship from Pirates of the Caribbean sitting right there!!! My boys (13) went wild....well worth it!!!! My all time favorite...having a cocktail or two before dinner and best of all when your at sea and the ship is a moving...the moon was out last cruise... aaaaahhhhhhhh!!! A lot of people do say if you don't spend a lot of time in your cabin don't bother...but I don't know, I save my $$$ because I do not want to stay in an inside, but that's just me??? It's all what your looking for, you have to decide??? Next cruise, is our biggest treat yet!!! My parents are taking the entire family for there 50th Wedding Anniversary, it will be our 25th too!! They put us in a grand ocean view suite...I still can't believe it, this will be the one and only time so we will enjoy it!!! So excited, four months to go!!! Whatever you decide enjoy your trip!!

Archived