Please offer opinions

twoatsea

Hello cruisers. I've roamed these boards in the past when planning cruises & found them to be very helpful. Realize there are a lot of factors that differ from one of us to the other. But I am short on time & need to make a decision & would like some opinions from all of you.

Please offer what you like & don't particularly care for, what you prefer, etc. regarding whether to cruise the TA on Brillance 4/14 or Navigator TA on 4/12 - itinerary, ship, ease of after cruise connections, after cruise sites, ship tours, etc.

We have cruised a lot. One TA on Jewel in '06. We really like RCCL. We are active 60's; don't drink alcohol; don't party, so that part does not matter to us. Will enjoy resting, our balcony, being catered to, love no-work meals & cabin care, leisure time.

We don't mind repeating the itinerary of the Brilliance. Have been to Europe several times & would gladly return to anyplace we have been.

Loved the Jewel, but also like the idea of the bigger ship with all its grandeur!

Woe is me! What a wonderful decision to have to make! ;)

Thanks.

We are active . . . . . enjoy resting, our balcony, being catered to, love no-work meals & cabin care, leisure time . . . .

I just had to chuckle with the above comments being included. :D I understand, though. I'm usually so busy in normal life, I like to be that 'active' sometimes during vacation, myself.

I've never done a TA, so I'm not much help on that score, but if you haven't tried a Voyager class ship, I think you would enjoy that experience. For ship, I'd go with the Navigator.

Navigator TA on 4/12 - itinerary, ship, ease of after cruise connections, after cruise sites, ship tours, etc.

More to see and do (or NOT do) without having to drink alcohol or party. Lots of choices for no-work meals. Great people watching on the promenade (without going outside).

Yes, you have a wonderful decision to make! ;)

That is MHO! Whatever you do I'm sure you will have a great time. Since you know the Brilliance you might want to try Navigator to see for yourself so your next decision is easier :) ...... after all, you can't go wrong with RCI !

MakinGold, that is too, too funny!!!!:D I didn't catch that. However, I listed "active" to indicate we had no mobility problems & could do "active" tours, after cruise activities, etc. (just an "splannin"! :o )

Thanks everyone for your responses. Looks like the Navigator won!

Son is here & he is going with us, so we'll talk about it.

Thanks again.

p.s. we love RCCL too! our favorite & we've tried many others.

I would try Navigator, because it is a voyager class ship. We were on the Navigator TA Nov. 2007, and enjoyed the different amenities, like promenade, mini-golf, ice skating, etc. It was like a new cruising experience. IMO, it did not seem crowded despite the larger passenger capacity.

Archived