Marthas Vineyard

e050377

I don't think it was more than a couple of years ago. She loved that cruise so much she wants to go again. She said it was only 6 days and not 7, but i don't know if that makes a difference. She also thinks she was on the Jewel. Unfortunately she is having emery issues and can't remember as well as she used too. It's made finding this trip for her very difficult, but she's worth it!!

The Spirit stops at MV on Fridays The New England Cruises start on Sept. 7 and run until Oct. 12th It is a great time of the year to visit the Vineyard

I do alot of fishing in Vineyard Sound and catch a bunch of fish right where the Spirt is at anchor.

We stopped at Martha's Vineyard two years ago on the Jewel of the Seas, doing a New England/Canada voyage. A group of us hired a local driver, who was very knowledgeable of the people that live there. It's quite a beautiful spot, and I hear very crowded in the summer.

Rick

Thanks for all the answers. I found a website called cruisecal that shows which ships are in port. I searched MV and the only ship stopping this year is NCL. I'm sure she'll be excited to be able to go back. Thanks again

Archived