Sailaway

sap83

Quick question... what kind of activities are available during the sailaway? I will be sailing on the Noordam 3/19 and was wondering. I have sailed on NCL several times and they always have lots of charcoal grills set up by the pool with burgers, hotdogs, chicken etc. and was wondering if HAL ships had similar set ups?

There will be a table set up with lot of already prepared Mojitos in special glasses.

Most ships have salsa and chips.

Sorry -no grills with hamburgers, hot dogs right at the sailaway party.

But you can get them at the regular grill until 5 or 5:30 PM -- has been differing lately on various ships.

On a Mexico itinerary, do they do the dancing poolside?

ie. Dollar Wine Dance, Macarena, Congo Line?

Thanks

Rochelle

Dollar wine dance??

All the cruises that we have been on (and it is quite a few on just HAL alone), there isn't any dancing at the sailaway parties.

You won't see wine selling for a dollar anywhere on a HAL ship at any time. In fact, someone just came back from the Veendam and reported that the house wine is now $7 for 1/2 glass.

Krazy Kruizers,

Dollar Wine Dance is a dance similar to the others I mentioned, which are done in large groups ( can be quite fun). The song and the dance is pretty popular in the Caribbean.

If they were selling wine for a dollar a glass I wouldn't be in any shape to do the dances anyways!!

Oh well...no dancing at sailaway, I am sure I will still have fun if nothing else I will be thankful I am fortunate enough to be sailing away on another cruise!

Rochelle

Archived