Cabins left

That's the nice thing about booking with Celebrity online, you can enter the cabin number and it will tell you if it's available and let you book it. I wish Royal Caribbean would do this.

If there are 5 cabins then there are likely more, if there are less then that showing then that is what is left. For a full listing you have to call RCCL

Sue, I have just discovered that this is NOT AT ALL true.

I just booked a TA on the Independence. I called my buddy Enid at RC to make the booking, because I wanted to transfer my booking number for the OBC since I had booked something else when I was on the Jewel in January.

The website showed 5 PR cabins on Deck 6, nothing on Deck 7, and one on Deck 8.

Enid said that there were LOTS of PR cabins on all three decks! I ended up booking on Deck 7, which was my preference. And the website had shown NO cabins on Deck 7!

Moral of the story - if you see the cabin you want on the website, grab it.

If you don't - CALL!

I just booked a TA on the Independence. I called my buddy Enid at RC to make the booking, because I wanted to transfer my booking number for the OBC since I had booked something else when I was on the Jewel in January.

Enid said that there were LOTS of PR cabins on all three decks! I ended up booking on Deck 7, which was my preference. And the website had shown NO cabins on Deck 7!

If you don't - CALL!

Darn, I hate it when they change things...:D

That's the nice thing about booking with Celebrity online, you can enter the cabin number and it will tell you if it's available and let you book it. I wish Royal Caribbean would do this.

I wish they would do this too! I was able to do this when I booked our Disney cruise and it was a very nice feature!

If you don't - CALL!

I agree. Call if you don't see what you want! Online I had a choice of 1 room showing available in the category I wanted. When I called there were actually 12!

If there are 5 cabins then there are likely more,

If you don't - CALL!

Didnt Sue say that??? If there are 5 showing, there likely will be more???:confused: :confused:

They may show 5 PR cabins on deck 6 only,but chances are there will be more on other decks................same as when they show 5 E1s,for instance, on deck 7.......chances are there are other E1s on other decks...

!

I agree. Call if you don't see what you want! Online I had a choice of 1 room showing available in the category I wanted. When I called there were actually 12!

That,I have never seen......ONLY ONE showing?? And they had 12 more???

Didnt Sue say that??? If there are 5 showing, there likely will be more???:confused: :confused:

They may show 5 PR cabins on deck 6 only,but chances are there will be more on other decks................same as when they show 5 E1s,for instance, on deck 7.......chances are there are other E1s on other decks...

Remember, Kathy, that there is a separate "tab" for each deck's cabins on the website, just as there are different webpages for different categories. Usually you see that "maximum of 5" for each tab, not just for one. :)

If it were just "five for the whole category", then they wouldn't show ANY for another deck if they were showing 5 for Deck 6!

I know the tabs,but if I go to look at PR,for instance, they are not going to show more than a total of 5.....maybe have one under deck 6....2 under deck 7.....2 under deck 8..........OR they could just list 5 on deck 6 and leave the others out......they dont always have the tabs........

ANYWAY, I think we are just confusing the heck outta each other...:D

If as one poster stated X can do a full selection flash to the on-line user why not RCCL since they are of the same parent company. Are they actually using different software packages to manager the on-line and booking experience?

Archived