Is there such thing as "THE" deal?

MrsO

oops I was wrong, the cruise is to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. It includes all port charges and taxes,thats all. The total price is 2,743.00!!!!!!!!!!!That seems crazy high to me:( It was for one cabin for all 5 of us.I am ok being squished in one lil cabin with one Mr o and three smaller O's(yes I will need a drink or twelve:p ),but it just seems like a much higher price than what I have noticed on different sites. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help!!:eek:

holy crap-- thats a lot of money for a 5 day cruise for all o you in one cabin. Price out the difference between 2 cabins too- you might be surprised to see its only a few dollars more.

I did 5 to an inside cabin on the Sensation. Kids were 13, 15, 17 & 19 and me. We had a ball. What kind of cabin were you looking at? Is it during peak summer months?

I see the inspiration has inside cabins for a tad over 600pp but 2 weeks later it drops to 349.

I told them any time toward the end of July or early in Aug. They gave me two different dates. It is on the Inspiration leaving out of Tampa. She stated it was the cheapest cabin the ship offered:eek:

I told them any time toward the end of July or early in Aug. They gave me two different dates. It is on the Inspiration leaving out of Tampa. She stated it was the cheapest cabin the ship offered:eek:

I tell you, check out this price. Click on the links below, Liberty 7/26/2008. The price is great!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=543139

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=132

Can you go on either of the last two weeks in August? the rice drops considerable

Mrs O-

If you live in Central FL you must get the Orlando Sentinel. Look at their travel section, especially the back page. They always have great offers throughout the section from many different companies.

I live in Orlando and when looking to book a cruise this is my first step.

Vanessa

vanna106@hotmail.com

I tell you, check out this price. Click on the links below, Liberty 7/26/2008. The price is great!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=543139

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=132

While that cruise is 2 days longer the cruise would cost Mrs. O $3565 plus she'd get back $150 in OBC.

Aren't the fantasy ships the only ships that can fit 5 per cabin. If so Mrs. O would need 2 cabins.

I think she said she wanted to leave from Tampa or Port Canaveral as well.

Bill

Aren't the fantasy ships the only ships that can fit 5 per cabin.

Bill

Victory, Destiny and Triumph have that feature too.

I dont know about Royal ships-- but those cabins are small compared to carnival and dont know if i would put 5 people in one cabin on Royal

Archived