41 days to go & got my docs!

betsyrossapk

So excited when I went to my mailbox & discovered our documents this morning. I never expected them this soon & it seems like in no time at all we will be sailing away. One question, our trip comes with an onboard credit. There doesn't seem to be a place in our documents that shows this. Would I be missing something, or is there some place in the documents that would show if you have an onboard credit. Thanks to cruise critic for all the great advice!

Glad you got your docs. Maybe your shipboard credit came about after the docs were printed? When you get onboard, check w/the purser and see if your credit is listed on your account.

Best thing -what I do- is take a copy of the confirmation of credit w/you as proof. I've heard of folks who had shipboard credits but they didn't show up on the S&S account...and they had no proof, so were out of luck.:o

Stripes,

We are leaving from Tampa & going to Cozumel only. I like this itinerary because it gives us 17 hrs there & I hear Cozumel is wonderful.

At the bottom of all my messages is a line that says:

Inspiration 11/4/04

Not sure why you aren't seeing it, but hope you have a wonderful time. I hear Key West is nice & I will have to try that itinerary in the future.

Thanks for the bon-voyage Lovebirds. I will wave to you as we leave Hinckley.

Re: Onboard credit, when we purchased our trip last March, it was a part of a special that was being run. It is listed on my invoice, so I will be sure to take that along with us. :)

Actually we'll wave goodby to you next Friday when we fly down to Naples for the winter. Since you have the invoice that shows the shipboard credit, you shouldn't have a problem. Check with the purser's desk as soon as you board and if it doesn't show, hand them a copy of the invoice. I've seen posts on other threads where people had to do that.

Stripes may not have show signatures turned on in the user control panel.

for our 11/4 Imagination Cruise - booked thru Carnival directly.

Betsyross: I love Cozumel, that's one of the reasons we chose this cruise. We've never been to Key West, so that was the other reason!

tngal: too bad we're on different ships ... we're a group of 5 women having a "girls night out" too!

Congratulations stripes!

Isn't it a wonderful feeling. I think only those on these boards can share that with you. When my DH got home the day I got our docs & I told him, he basically said "That's nice". He knows I've been a bit obsessive with the countdown, but I'm so glad I can share the feeling here :)

Betsyross, you got your docs already? That's great. I'll be on this cruise with you and your husband. I think we've already conversed a little way back in July when I booked this cruise.

I have 38 days and counting till we sail under the Skyway bridge! I can't wait. With all these hurricanes lately, fortunately we've been spared here in Clearwater, I need a break!!

No docs yet, unless the last hurricane blew them away. Hopefully soon.

See you in November.

Julia

Hi Julia,

So glad to hear from you again & yes I was so thrilled when we got our docs last week. I too am excited about sailing under the Skyway Bridge, so maybe I'll see you up there. I will be w/ my tall (6'4") DH, he has red hair & a red beard, so maybe we won't be too hard to miss :)

I am really hoping we will get to travel under the bridge before we have to go to the Dining Room for dinner. My under standing is it takes a few hours to get there, so if we sail on time at 4PM, then we may get to watch it before our seating at 6:15PM. So happy that you've been spared from the awful hurricanes. I am just hoping that the hurricane season will not be extended into November. It has just been awful for you all in Florida & you need some relief from it all. Here's hoping those docs will be in your mailbox real soon.

Got my docs today for the 11/4 cruise on the Inspiration. I had booked an inside guarantee and my room # was on my docs. No upgrades, but I wasn't expecting any due to the fact that I paid dirt cheap prices. 4A's were going for about $300 dollars more, a few weeks ago, from what I paid back when I booked my cruise.

Now I'm ready to go.

See you in Tampa, Betsyross.

Julia

Archived