AC Suite Perks??

Lisa&Neb

can someone please list all the perks that go with an AC suite in the Sun?

what can and will the Butler and the Consierge (sp?) do for us on the crusie?

WE got an upsell from BB to AC for 250/pp!!

Thanks.

Ps.... please answer quick as we leave in 5 days!!!

Lisa&Neb,

We were in an AC suite on the Sun this past January. Your butler will handle anything for you related to food and drink. He brings a plate of goodies each afternoon, and we requested that he limit it to cheese and crackers. Each day we had a great selection! He also brought our breakfast each morning for in cabin dining. Also, since we had a wonderful balcony, we would ask him to deliver a "helmut of beer" in the afternoon while we enjoyed and relaxed.

The concierge we utilized for booking our reservations - sometimes as late as mid afternoon for that night. They always hold a number of tables for the penthouse guests in the restaurants, so it was not a problem.

You will also have a bottle champagne once you arrive in your cabin, priority tendering tickets and priority disembarkation. I know I am missing some things, but hopefully someone else will respond.

Have a wonderful time! The only problem with the upsell, is you will never want to go back to another type of cabin. Ask us, we are sailing on the Star in another AC cabin in April.

Gym2

thanks so much for your reply.. When we want a "helmut of beer", do we have to give our card to the buttler, or does he just have it on file? Also... do we get free juice or pop in the room?

What about seats for the shows?

Hi Lisa&Neb,

that is an awesome upsell. My DH and i were in an AC on the Sun 2 years ago. U will love the Suite it has a bedroom with doors u can close and a seperate sitting area and an awesome bathroom. The balcony is awesome too, it is huge. The back of the ship is the place to be.My DH and i will be in an AB on the Dawn in October. So far the AC on the Sun is the best cabin i have ever been in. U will really love it

minimom:) :) :)

Hi Lisa and Neb,

Have to agree with the other posters - you'll never want to go back. We got an upsell into a Penthouse a few years ago. And loved it so much we booked the OS (not upsell, just went for it) for this past trip. You'll be spoiled rotten. DH now realizes he created a monster by agreeing to that first upsell. :D

DH describes the difference with the butler vs. concierge by saying the butler (along with the steward and stewardess) handles things inside the room and the concierge outside the room. My folks travelled with us on this past trip (in an AC) and seemed to find that helped them figure out who to ask.

Have a wonderful trip. And do take advantage of all the perks, they really make it an amazing experience.

That is an amazing upsell! That is so cheap!!! What deck are you on now?

I am in a BB too and the AC locations would be my first choice as far as upsells go (although the Fjord deck suites are taken).

Have a great time!

Lis&Neb,

You are going to enjoy the AC upsell SO MUCH. And you DID get a great deal.

DH always ordered the "helmut" from our butler, and he said he never gave his card to our butler, so they must have it on file. He did however have to sign for the purchase each time. As for priority seating in the show, I'm not sure, we never asked - just walked in and sat down.

We were in 8077 aft on the Sun. It was an amazing room with a separate bedroom that had it's own sliding glass doors out to the balcony.

Have a wonderful time!

Gym2

We were upsold from BA to AC, then AA. The butler rocks! Never eat with the general public! No internet perks other than you can hook up directly to the network. 2 hours of time was like $100 and really slow!

Archived