Favorite Thing About Carnival

bigred4770

Hi all.

I am new to Carnival (been on RCCL, Princess, Celebrity, HAL).

If you could narrow it down to one thing - what is you favorite thing about cruising on Carnival?

Easy- GREAT STAFF. Carnival's staff has always treated my DW and I like family. Never a problem!!! :)

Guest Mary49

There night time entertainment. Whether it be karoke, disco dancing or rock and roll bands. These Rock and Roll Bands are my favorite and "Music Boardwalk" really rocks. Mary49

Its hard to narrow it down to just one thing. But I like Carnival because:

1. Price

2. Friendly Crew

3. Itinerary

4. Other Cool Passengers Onboard

5. Room Size

6. Everybody's Having a Good Time

7. Did I say the Price Is Always Right?

Price - it is always nice to get a good value for your cruising dollar.

But for us, it is the care they have given our son with Autism over the years.

We have been cruising with him since he was 5 ...so he has been through all age groups of Camp Carnival. He is currently 16 and LOVES Club 02.

The Camp Carnival staff have always done an amazing job. And the general entertainment staff have always worked hard to make him feel secure.

Because of the confidence he gets from that secure feeling, it is only place that we have found he can just be a "normal" kid for a week...and that is priceless.

I have only cruised on Carnival so I can't compare to any other line. But I do love the price they offer and then the military discount to go with it. Also the bedding is awesome. I have also bought their pillows and plan to buy the whole set some day when I can afford it.

if i had to pick just one thing it wld be the nightlife.

i think carnival has a pretty good night life, and as an incidental to this, i love the camp carnival program, which my kids love, which in turn allows me to partake in the nightlife.:p

Price- you get a lot of bang for the buck.

Intineraries- I love their Southern sailings

People Mix-Seems like the people that cruise with Carnival are more my type. It's a good mix. I would not fit in with the over 80 crowd and the pretentious holier than thou crowd doesn't do much for me either. I like to cut loose and have fun and I get that same vibe from most of the other cruisers.

Archived