Costa Meditteranea first time

radiationman

The Med. is the same design as the Carnival ships of the same size. I had a great time. Dont listen to some of the disgruntled revievers. If you believe them you'd thought they had to row the ship and had to eat leftovers. This is an Italian ship. European. Not American. Enjoy.

The Med. is the same design as the Carnival ships of the same size. I had a great time. Dont listen to some of the disgruntled revievers. If you believe them you'd thought they had to row the ship and had to eat leftovers. This is an Italian ship. European. Not American. Enjoy.

Your review was just what I need it. I will be there in the new year to. Thanks

The ship and service were great.

The food sucked, so don't go expecting great food.

There is/was(since I don't know now)no pool side music.

The shows were not good, 2 out of 6 nights were good.

I am not disgrunted, I was on vacation. I still had a great time. Would I sail Costa again, only if I was going with other people who have children since you can't beat their kids price.

You come here asking questions and looking for reviews, than when you get what your not looking for you get angry. If you have never been on another cruise, costa will seem like it's a great line. If you have been on other cruise's you know better. (I don't think firemans post is a review).

There was not alot of European things on this ship, food was mostly American, the crew all spoke English. When going up and down the lift they told you the floors in english/italian. When playing bingo they called the #s in Italian/english and sp. That was the only thing European about this ship.

I think there is a big difference when they cruise Europe than when they cruise out of America.

I was on the Med for the spring transatlantic voyage and found the experience wonderful. I have been on many cruises and lines but for the price

it was well worth it. Costa caters to a european clientele,being italian, I found many dishes that are not available on the main stream lines such as celebrity,ncl and carnival. The mix was 50% europeans and the balance from north america and australia. The only ones complaining were the americans.

If you go with a positive attitude you will love it.

Archived