What does 10,000 RCI Visa points get you?

I just got my cert in the mail. I plan to make a copy of it before I send it in to Crown and Anchor but, do I HAVE to call it in to Crown and Anchor first or am I ok just to mail it (keeping my copy)? Thanks for any replies.

You do not HAVE to call but we always do and give them the certificate # along with what actual offer you want them to apply.

The C&A agent will add the coupon # to your reservation so they can be on the lookout for the physical coupon to arrive.

If you're within 6 weeks of the cruise they'll usually have yo fax it in and then snail mail the original to them

Yes, now that you can do. :)

I've even been know to cash out all my OBC, take it back home and deposit it letting that amount be recharged to my RCCL Visa therefore basically getting double credits for it again. :cool:

Nice one!

You do not HAVE to call but we always do and give them the certificate # along with what actual offer you want them to apply.

The C&A agent will add the coupon # to your reservation so they can be on the lookout for the physical coupon to arrive.

If you're within 6 weeks of the cruise they'll usually have yo fax it in and then snail mail the original to them

Thanks!

Archived