Superior or Deluxe OV Stateroom

Does anyone know where I can see photos or a virtual tour of either of these cabins on the Navigator of the Seas? Everytime I try to do the virtual tour on RC's website my computer freezes up and I have to shut everything down. We're sailing NOS next year and I'm curious to see any pics of the layout, the bathroom, the balcony. . . Thanks!

Go with the superior. I was just on the Jewel and we had a superior and my mom had a deluxe. The pictures were misleading. We had a three-cushion sofa and they had a chair-and-a-half (not even a full loveseat). This few feet in length made a really big difference. Sorry, I don't have any good pictures. The balconies are the same size. Heidi

Go with the superior. I was just on the Jewel and we had a superior and my mom had a deluxe. The pictures were misleading. We had a three-cushion sofa and they had a chair-and-a-half (not even a full loveseat). This few feet in length made a really big difference. Sorry, I don't have any good pictures. The balconies are the same size. Heidi

Do you know if it accomodates 4 people okay? We've got two adults and two little ones (7 and 4). The layout on the website doesn't show where the children would sleep, unless the sofa is a pull-out.

Do you know if it accomodates 4 people okay? We've got two adults and two little ones (7 and 4). The layout on the website doesn't show where the children would sleep, unless the sofa is a pull-out.

We were told that the balcony room only hold three people, that what we were told by the Loyalty Ambassador our last cruise, so we had to book to staterooms. You may be able to request a roll away bed, because of the age of the child..

We were told that the balcony room only hold three people, that what we were told by the Loyalty Ambassador our last cruise, so we had to book to staterooms. You may be able to request a roll away bed, because of the age of the child..

We originally only wanted a standard ocean view stateroom on deck 7 but we couldn't get one as they only hold two. Our group have their cabins on that deck, but most of them got interiors. Deck 7 has some superior ocean views that apparently hold 4 but our TA is looking to see if there are any deluxe ov's that also hold 4 so as to save a little money. If it's not much difference I might take the superior one instead. We've never had a balcony stateroom before so we're excited about it.

Not every cabin will accomodate 4--even if they are the same "catagory". Look at the deck plans--it will tell you what type of bedding is in there!

Yes, you can fit 2 adults and 2 little ones--it'll be tight, but it can be done!

Does anyone know where I can see photos or a virtual tour of either of these cabins on the Navigator of the Seas? Everytime I try to do the virtual tour on RC's website my computer freezes up and I have to shut everything down. We're sailing NOS next year and I'm curious to see any pics of the layout, the bathroom, the balcony. . . Thanks!

Try this website: http://www.voyager-class.com

There are a few ships listed in the virtual tour area.

Chris

I spoke to my travel agent yesterday and they were able to get us a superior ocean view on the same deck as my group. It turned out to only be a few hundred dollars more than an interior cabin. I guess prices had gone down! How lucky was I? :D

Archived