Finding a Dress Deal

Hi all!

I'm currently in love with this Calvin Klein Cross-Back dress. I've tried it on at multiple stores and know my size. What do you think the chances are of me finding this exact style online (ebay?) or elsewhere for less than the $238 retail? My cruise is in November.

Since I love it so much, I might just go back to the store and purchase it! It's a little more than I would typically spend, but it's a great dress.

Any tips or suggestions are greatly appreciated. I hope the picture works, this is my first time doing this!

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ogncID=235907&CategoryID=22122&LinkType=EverGreen

Macy's is famous for putting things on sale. For example my son fell in love with a Calvin Klein leatehr bomber jacket that was 260.00. A month later is was 20% off. 3 weeks later 50 % off and then I opened a charge account with them got 15% off and had a coupon for 10. dollars off. My final cost 105! not bad.

I bet the same will happen with you. And if they don't have it in your size when it goes on sale they will call other stores.

Good Luck :)

277780_102172_fpx.tif?wid=273&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

Here is and even larger picture of it.

I would wait.....

You can keep checking online.

They have sales all the time as stated...I shop there a lot!

Keep checking your Sunday paper, they always have something too, and you can usually combine offers.

You have plenty of time! Don't rush!

Also, you can keep punching it into Ebay and see what comes up in your size, you can never tell, as sellers get new inventory in all the time, and people want to unload bad purchases also.

Make it a challenge!

I would say you have an excellent chance of getting a great deal in the end!

Good luck!!;) :D

cover.gif?328x400

• 2 weeks later...

OP here. I won this dress on Ebay in my size, in an ice-blue shade, for only $32 including shipping!!!

I can't wait until I receive it! The dress retails for $238. That's like a sale that is 86% off the original price! :D

Archived