UK Article re Seabourn

Haworth

Interesting, though not very illuminating, article. Fairly typical weekend newspaper stuff. Starts off rather badly by trying to compare a Seabourn suite with one in a posh hotel. I couldn't disagree more about the size of the suite. Anyway, here is a direct link to the article.

Times Article

Interesting, though not very illuminating, article. Fairly typical weekend newspaper stuff. Starts off rather badly by trying to compare a Seabourn suite with one in a posh hotel. I couldn't disagree more about the size of the suite. Anyway, here is a direct link to the article.

Times Article

Norm,I hope they had two suites :eek:

Not a great review but it is fairly typical of a weekend hack reporting on something they know nothing about.

I guess if you start your article off about how you are going to try trip someone up you are stating that you are trying to be the "passenger from hell". I am surprised she didn't complain that there wasn't lawn bowling for, as admitted, she had absolutely no idea what cruising is about. There is a difference between a "critic" and a PITA.

Her dad did seem to be a bit more realistic. I would love to hear their conversation after he read her article.

Archived