Princess Cays Question

jc4me

Am scheduled to go to Princess Cays in November and was looking for some assistance. If I recall correctly, you have to turn left after exiting the tender and walk way down the beach to get to the area with hammocks. Is that correct? Have only been there once before and that was in October 2005, so my memory could be a little rusty. We thoroughly enjoyed laying back in a hammock and had even more fun wathching others flip out of them ;) I'd love to be able to get settled into another one on our next trip.

Am scheduled to go to Princess Cays in November and was looking for some assistance. If I recall correctly, you have to turn left after exiting the tender and walk way down the beach to get to the area with hammocks. Is that correct? Have only been there once before and that was in October 2005, so my memory could be a little rusty. We thoroughly enjoyed laying back in a hammock and had even more fun wathching others flip out of them ;) I'd love to be able to get settled into another one on our next trip.

I am pretty sure you are correct. I have been there 4 times, you would think i'd know. If I recall they are on the far left.

Enjoy- I love "the cays"

Archived