Egypt--Best Way Travel

KruiserKat

I had booked tours to Luxor and Cairo with Best Way, but when I had a question last week, I received no response to three emails including one asking if they were still in business.

If you are holding reservations with them, I suggest you see if you can confirm!!!

Sounds upsetting, but before you totally throw in the towel, check to make sure that their messages aren't getting quarantined by your IP; this has sometimes happened to me when dealing with companies outside the US. (It happened with Den Rus in St. Petersburg, for example, even after I had received several messages from them.)

Also, do an online search to make sure their email hasn't changed.

Finally, there was a problem about 6 weeks ago with electronic communications with Egypt due to some cables being damaged. Perhaps that is still having an impact?

Best of luck.

I've been having problems for the past week with an Egyptain forum that I post to, so the Internet might be the problem!

Charlie

P.S. I just tried the site and it came up. I checked out Best Way and it didn't seem to be a favorite among the people who are on the board. You might want to check out the posts yourself at touregyptforums dot com

Archived