Obc

fern1226

I just left a vm for my PVP concerning an OBC I wanted for a price drop. Do they send a document stating that I have an OBC or how does it show up and I know I have one?

Thanks,

Fern

Your PVP should contact you regarding the OBC but regardless it will show up on line under 'Manage My Bookings' You'll see it as a credit.

I just left a vm for my PVP concerning an OBC I wanted for a price drop. Do they send a document stating that I have an OBC or how does it show up and I know I have one?

Thanks,

Fern

A word to the wise.......don't wait for your PVP to get back to you. Contact a Carnival supervisor and request the OBC. Last year my old PVP kept me hanging until the price went back up and over the amount I paid. A supervisor was still able to get me the OBC even though prices had gone back up.

I don't believe it always shows up in Manage my booking. I still show the original $25 per person credit there, however, we had them give us additional obc for our penalties and fees accessed when they cancelled our original cruise. I have it on my paper docs and on email, but not under manage booking. We actually have $370 per room due to this and it doesn't show up there.

Archived